Associate Account Manager
At Curley Company, we love nothing more than to tackle complex challenges and high-profile campaigns that require interdisciplinary solutions. Our areas of specialization include media relations, stakeholder engagement, social and digital media, thought leadership, advocacy and crisis management.
We are looking for a talented Associate Account Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is smart, enthusiastic, creative and willing to take risks. She/he/they will have the skills needed to create compelling written, visual and audio content, augment earned and digital media capabilities, as well as manage and actively steward several Curley Company client relationships and Curley’s marketing efforts.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Support client teams and help manage day-to-day relationship with Curley clients
- Help create and implement successful digital media campaigns for Curley clients
- Support Curley earned media efforts across client teams
- Develop compelling client content
- Manage timelines and weekly action plans to ensure all client deadlines are met
- Stay up to date on industry and client trends and recommend how Curley can apply those trends to augment our client work
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline-driven, entrepreneurial, relationship-based environment with changing business priorities
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize them appropriately
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to drive a project to completion
- Thrive in and contribute to a positive and highly collaborative culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Great sense of humor
- Loyal, authentic and responsive
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Curious and looking to learn
- Bachelor’s degree, PR agency internship experience is preferred
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Experience in digital media
- Interest in earned media
- Interest in public affairs, politics, government and/or advocacy
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We strongly encourage candidates of color, women, people from low-income backgrounds, any intersections of these identities, and other communities that have been historically underrepresented, to apply for this role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Curley Company is a leading public relations firm for companies and organizations looking to promote their reputation with stakeholders in Washington, D.C., and influencers nationwide. We are a full-service agency specializing in influencer relations, digital and traditional content strategy, and strategic events.
We understand the personalities, processes and politics of Washington, D.C. and help our clients navigate its intricate network of influencers. We are experts in the messaging to use with these audiences and the best communications tools to reach them– whether through messaging and digital content strategy or strategic events and personal engagement.
Curley Company is a dynamic team of problem solvers who enthusiastically take on our clients’ biggest challenges. We pride ourselves on being smart, fast, decisive and creative. We are self-starters who put our clients first.
To apply for the Associate Account Manager position with Curley Company: