At Curley Company, we love nothing more than to tackle complex challenges and high-profile campaigns that require interdisciplinary solutions. Some of our areas of specialization include stakeholder engagement, traditional media relations, digital media and content creation, strategic events, crisis management, and public affairs.
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team. The ideal candidate is smart, enthusiastic, creative and willing to take risks. She/he will have the skills needed to develop a new internal design capability at Curley Company, providing a compelling visual element to our public relations and event client work, as well as help evolve the Curley brand.
- Produce high quality design deliverables that meet the standard of our clients; deliverables include, but not limited to, email templates, print and digital ads, social media graphics, annual reports, presentation decks, new business proposals, and Curley marketing content
- Participate in team brainstorms and develop ideas and concepts into compelling visual solutions;
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand client needs and objectives. Design and produce assets to meet those objectives;
- Ensure adherence to Curley brand guidelines across the organization;
- Manage deadlines and production schedule; and
- Stay up to date on industry trends and recommend how Curley can apply those trends to our design work
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline-driven, entrepreneurial, relationship-based environment with changing business priorities
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize them appropriately
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to drive a project to completion
- Thrive in and contribute to a positive and highly collaborative culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Great sense of humor
- Loyal, authentic, and responsive
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Curious and looking to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Strong portfolio with diverse design experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience (agency experience a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint
- Ability to think and act strategically
About Curley Company
Curley Company is a leading public relations firm for companies and organizations looking to promote their reputation with stakeholders in Washington, D.C., and influencers nationwide. We specialize in influencer relations, messaging and digital content strategy, and strategic events.
We understand the personalities, processes and politics of Washington, D.C., and help our clients navigate its intricate network of influencers. We are experts in the messaging to use with these audiences and the best communications tools to reach them– whether through messaging and digital content strategy or strategic events and personal engagement.
Curley Company is a dynamic team of problem solvers who enthusiastically take on our clients’ biggest challenges. We pride ourselves on being smart, fast, decisive and creative. We are self-starters who put our clients first.
Below are verbatim comments from some Curley Clients:
“They are strategic thinkers who understand the big picture.”
“The Curley team is a pleasure to work with, very responsive, can-do attitude.”
“No one competes with them on events.”
“If you need to understand policy makers, influencers and the culture of DC, Curley Company brings a very thoughtful approach.”
To apply for the Graphic Designer position with Curley Company: