At Curley Company, we love nothing more than to tackle complex challenges and high-profile campaigns that require interdisciplinary solutions. Some of our areas of specialization include stakeholder engagement, traditional media relations, digital media and content creation, strategic events, crisis management, and public affairs.
We are looking for a talented Account Supervisor to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is smart, enthusiastic, creative and willing to take risks. She/he will have the skills needed to augment the earned and digital media capabilities at Curley Company as well as manage and actively steward several Curley Company client relationships.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with Curley clients including budgeting and strategic planning;
- Create and implement successful digital media campaigns for Curley clients;
- Augment Curley earned media capabilities across client teams;
- Develop and manage timelines and weekly action plans to ensure all client deadlines are met;
- Ensure client satisfaction;
- Effectively assign, coordinate and monitor the work of Curley staff members assigned to client projects;
- Stay up to date on industry trends and recommend how Curley can apply those trends to augment our client work.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline-driven, entrepreneurial, relationship-based environment with changing business priorities
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize them appropriately
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to drive a project to completion
- Thrive in and contribute to a positive and highly collaborative culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Great sense of humor
- Loyal, authentic, and responsive
- Quick thinker and problem solver
- Curious and looking to learn
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years public relations experience
- PR agency background is preferred
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Demonstrated experience in digital media
- Background in earned media
- Experience and interest in politics, government and/or media
- Success in development and implementation of communication programs with measurable results
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
About Curley Company
Curley Company is a leading public relations firm for companies and organizations looking to promote their reputation with stakeholders in Washington, D.C., and influencers nationwide. We are a full-service agency specializing in influencer relations, digital and traditional content strategy, and strategic events.
We understand the personalities, processes and politics of Washington, D.C., and help our clients navigate its intricate network of influencers. We are experts in the messaging to use with these audiences and the best communications tools to reach them– whether through messaging and digital content strategy or strategic events and personal engagement.
Curley Company is a dynamic team of problem solvers who enthusiastically take on our clients’ biggest challenges. We pride ourselves on being smart, fast, decisive and creative. We are self-starters who put our clients first.
Below are verbatim comments from some Curley Clients:
“They are strategic thinkers who understand the big picture.”
“The Curley team is a pleasure to work with, very responsive, can-do attitude.”
“If you need to understand policy makers, influencers and the culture of DC, Curley Company brings a very thoughtful approach.”
To apply for the Account Supervisor position with Curley Company: